Cyber Shadow Review
Cyber Shadow’s swift, skillful gameplay and memorable boss fights are dragged down somewhat by some frustrating platforming.
Cyber Shadow Nintendo Switch Review
Today we’re taking a look at the hyped Cyber Shadow! Published by Yacht Club Games, the team behind Shovel Knight can this continue the studios incredible reputation and is it worth an add to your library? Want to support the channel? Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/switchcorner Discord: https://discord.gg/dbgdrdC
The world has been taken over by synthetic lifeforms. A desperate plea for help sets Shadow on a journey to uncover what started the path to perpetual ruin. Slash through the techno hordes, leap past traps, and nimbly navigate the ruins of Mekacity. Only you can unlock the secrets to your clan’s ancient powers in Cyber Shadow, the quintessential Ninja Action game.
– Dash, slice, and leap through masterfully designed levels filled with sharply honed ninja platforming action.
– Authentic 8-bit presentation with hand-crafted sprites, a detailed pixel aesthetic, and perfect controls. Modern touches like fluid animation, multi-layered parallax backgrounds, and evolved game design.
– Take down more than a dozen apocalyptic bosses, from enormous war machines to your synthetic clan rivals.
– Relive the authenticity of classic 8-bit challenge or experience it for the first time.. with an added convenience or two.
– Rescue your clan to unlock permanent Ninjutsu skills and abilities, combining them seamlessly as only the warrior of legend could.
– Search for secrets as you explore the ruined world. Return to your old haunts to find supplies, items and upgrades.
– Experience the gripping story, told both in-game and through animated cinematic story scenes between the action. Who can be trusted? How far will Shadow go to protect his clan and the one he loves?
– Pulse-pounding soundtrack by Enrique Martin, produced by Jake Kaufman.
Here at SwitchCorner we are here to give you all the Switch News
and Reviews you need? Want to see or hear about a game, just let
us know in the comments below!
We are in no way affiliated or sponsored but this is to support the
developers and publishers:
Where to buy it: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/cyber-shadow-switch/
#cybershadow #nintendoswitch #nintendo #switchcorner
Cyber Shadow – GVG Review (PS5)
Yacht Club Games is trying their hand at publishing for the very first time with Finnish indie developer Mechanical Head Studios’ 2D action platformer Cyber Shadow, but is it worthy of the house that Shovel Knight built? Or is this cyborg ninja’s blade dull? Find out in Ash’s in-depth review of the PlayStation 5 version!
(Review copy provided by Yacht Club Games.)
Support GVG on Patreon!
Follow GVG on Twitter:
“Cyber Shadow is the Ninja Gaiden of Smash Bros” – Cyber Shadow Review & Critique
Yacht Club Games is best-known for Shovel Knight and how it brought modern 8-bit design to the mainstream. Cyber Shadow, created by Mechanical Head Studios and published by Yacht Club Games, follows in their footsteps with a fresh take on the classic Ninja Gaiden… but how does it hold up?
Join the community on Discord! ► https://discord.gg/NcthbGQ
Become a channel member! ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB90Sug0snkP1_nAFfHrajA/join
The world has been taken over by the evil Dr. Progen and his merciless synthetic army. A desperate plea for help sets Shadow, the sole survivor of his clan, on one last mission to uncover what started the path to perpetual ruin. Your robotic companion, L-Gion, is your only guide through the ruins of Mekacity. How far will Shadow go to protect his clan and the one he loves? Is there more to their bond than meets the eye? Only you can unlock the secrets to your clan’s ancient powers. Hurry before you run out of time! The road to redemption awaits in Cyber Shadow, the quintessential Ninja Action game.
– Experience sharply honed ninja platforming action! Dash, slice, and leap your way through the depths of Mekacity as you explore claustrophobic factories, corrupted research labs, fortified coastlines, vast skyscapes, and more!
– Powered by the lost souls of the ninja clan, Dr. Progen’s army mercilessly hunted down all life forms. As the sole survivor, you must take down more than a dozen apocalyptic bosses, ranging from enormous war machines to your synthetically-enhanced clan rivals.
– Rescue your clan to unlock permanent Ninjutsu skills and abilities. Attack from afar with shurikens and kunai, or get closer by using your double jump, cross slash, or wall slide techniques. Summon fire, charge slashes, parries and much more to realize your true potential.
– Experience a gripping story– told both in-game and through animated cinematic story scenes between the action. Shadow returns from oblivion, hurtling through Mekacity on borrowed time for what will surely be his last mission. It’s unclear what transpired before he met his fate, but his clan was betrayed. What has become of the Clan’s master? Who can be trusted when nothing is as it seems?
– Authentic 8-bit presentation with handcrafted sprites, a detailed pixel aesthetic, and perfect controls. Modern touches like fluid animation, multilayered parallax backgrounds, and evolved game design.
– Pulse-pounding soundtrack by Enrique Martin.
Cyber Shadow on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/861250/Cyber_Shadow/
SUBSCRIBE! ► http://bit.ly/29Kriag
Check out my gameplay channel! ► http://bit.ly/29R7Ckf
Follow me on Twitter! ► https://twitter.com/ingeniousclown
Follow me on Twitch! ► http://www.twitch.tv/ingeniousclown
#ingeniousclown #cybershadow #review
Cyber Shadow Review – Noisy Pixel
Read the full review here: https://noisypixel.net/cyber-shadow-review-ps4-ps5-xbox-one-switch-pc/
A review code was provided by the publisher for review purposes.
Support the channel by using our affiliate link: https://amzn.to/33Ow7I8
Like the music? We use soundstripe.com for all of our tunes. Sign up here!
Thank you for watching, please subscribe if you like our content. Also, leave a comment and let us know your opinion.
Check our website out daily for updates!
Follow Noisy Pixel!
Listen to our podcasts!